New Flat Surface Hoverboard RMW 6.5 Chrome Gold with Bluetooth and Carry Handle
This UL-2272 certified hoverboard is uniquely robust. Getting around at speeds up to 11 MPH, it also has a UL certified lithium ion battery, colorful LED wheels, and a sleek, eye-catching color scheme.
Make sure your hover board meets your needs – some hoverboards can only carry 150 pounds, whereas this can carry up to 220 pounds! You can order with confidence; Magic Inmotion offers a one-year warranty.
Basic features of New High Tech Flat Surface Hoverboards:
- LED Light-Up Wheels
- Self Leveling to assist in getting on and off
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Easy Carry Handle
- Max Speed: 11 MPH
- Lithium-ion Battery: 2.0 Ah 36V 72WH
- Dual Motor with Dual Independent Gyros
- Distance on full charge: 3.1 miles
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Min Load: 50 lbs
- Max Load: 220 lbs
- Max Climbing Limit: 15 degree
- Temperature: 14°F to 113°F
- Charging temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Frame Material: Aluminum with Plastic Components
- Wheel Size: 6.5 inch
- Product Dimensions: 23.8" x 7.3" x 7.3"
- Net Weight: 18 lbs.
What does it mean that my hoverboard is UL Certified?
The hover board is a very popular and fun item and it is important to make sure your hover board is safe. Safety standards released by the Consumer Products Safety Commission make “UL2272” the new standard for Self Balancing Scooters’ Electrical Systems.
Hover boards with this certification have undergone extensive testing and are protected against short circuits, battery overload and overheating.
National Laboratories has certified SGS to assure UL 2272 compliance. Look for the SGS Cerification on the bottom of your board!
Ships from: Irvine, CA